Ranch-Raised Angus Beef & Berkshire Pork
Sanchez Ranch, LLC raises livestock in a humane manner that ensures to produce the finest quality meat to families everywhere. Our Angus steers and Berkshire hogs are raised the old fashioned way….naturally and by cowboys. Sanchez Ranch is located in Smith Valley, NV, nestled along the Walker River, where our animals are raised in a natural, low-stress, and healthy environment, with:
- No Hormones
- No Antibiotics
- No Steroids
All our animals are raised outdoors, not in crowded pens, in order to sustain humane and traditional agricultural practices.
We lead the industry by offering ranch-raised Angus beef and Berkshire pork to consumers seeking wholesome, all-natural taste.
Our family has a personal investment in our ranch, and we are committed to instilling this passion into our livestock and land.
We uphold all our ranching operations to a strict promise for our livestock to NEVER:
- Spend their life away from mates or similar livestock groups
- Be confined to a cage or mass-production facility
- Be fed by-products
- Be injected with hormones or stimulants
- Go without fresh, clean water
- Go without love and attention while roaming free on our lush land
Sanchez Ranch, LLC is a family owned and operated Nevada business. We treat each of our employees and customers like they are our family. Without them, we have no business.
- We will always honor God, family and country.
- Our animals are our livelihood and we will treat each with respect and kindness.
- We will never sacrifice quality over quantity.
- Our customer is always right.
- When we make mistakes we own up to them. Honesty and respect are given to each customer.
- We will always say thank you.
We will never forget the opportunity God has given us to be great stewards of our land and to share the blessings of our animals with our friends and family.
The Sanchez Family
Jon, Cheryl, Brooke, Bret, Emily and Bailey
As a family-operated business, Sanchez Ranch runs on traditional, hardworking ethics and values. The entire family plays a crucial role in ensuring these values are instilled in every aspect of the ranch.
Jon is the CEO of Sanchez Ranch, as well as Sanchez Wealth Management, LLC located in Reno, NV. Jon has been a registered representative since 1993 and is a leader in the Northern Nevada and California financial community. Jon is a sought after speaker, author, portfolio manager and radio host of The Jon Sanchez Show on NewsTalk 780 KOH. Whether it's in the office, or behind the microphone, hosting the Jon Sanchez Show daily, Jon's passion is helping people.
Cheryl operates the marketing of the ranch. She enjoys facilitating events and fundraising opportunities at the ranch every year. Cheryl is currently writing her first cookbook for the public to enjoy.
As the oldest of three children, Brooke is the business manager of the ranch. Her passion is farming, and during spring days you can find her on the tractor preparing the fields for summer.
Bret Sanchez is the middle child. He is a Firefighter/Paramedic for Storey County Fire Department as well as a Flight Paramedic for a leading air ambulance company is Northern Nevada. Bret also works with the cattle and various farming operations. Bret got married in June 2016 to his finance, Emily Sanchez.
Emily is the newest member of the family, and is married to Bret. She is currently employed at Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, NV, where she works in the Emergency Room. She will start nursing school soon to pursue a career in nursing.
Bailey Sanchez is the youngest of the clan! She is a full-time student at University of Nevada, Reno and is the CEO of Inflight Media Productions. She helps with various farming operations at the ranch, as well as at the new Sanchez Ranch Meat Company store. Her passion in life is traveling and photography!
What Makes Us Different
- Our animals are raised locally in Smith Valley, NV, by our Cowboys.
- Our ranch was settled in 1903.
- Our animals are never given growth hormones or stimulants.
- Our animals live in a rotational grazing environment along the Walker River.
- Our ranch offers buffer strips to support soil and water quality.
- Our ranch and the employees are BQA (Beef Quality Assurance) Certified.
- Our cattle roam 140 acres of land, free to graze in a low-stress environment.
- Our hogs are registered Berkshire.
- Sanchez Ranch is one of the few registered Berkshire ranches in Nevada.
- All-vegetarian diet for the cattle and pigs.
- No farrowing crates; animals are free to roam.
- All Berkshire Hogs are born and raised on the ranch.
- No close confinement.
- We treat our animals like family.
- We maintain sustainable ranching practices while caring for land, water, air, animals, crops, community and economics.
- We support local charities
- We offer a 10% discount to Veterans and First Responders, OUR HEROES.
Our Fur Family
My name is Buck, they also call me Buckwheat. I am 6 years old and I have enjoyed every year with my family. I enjoy long runs on the ranch, while carrying the biggest stick I can find, as well as swimming in any water that I can find. My daddy says that I have a type A personality because I have to be the first at everything.
My name is Tucker and my mommy, Bailey, also rescued me about a year ago. I was shy, did not trust others and would not eat much. When Shake It On was poured on my food for the first time my life changed forever. Now when I see my bowl of food being poured I jump in circles trying to contain my excitement! I am also shaved like a lion so my big fluffy mane matches my sassy attitude. I take trips by myself around the ranch and sit in the corrals to watch the horses.
In loving memory: Hi everybody. My name is Cooper and my mommy, Bailey, rescued me about a year ago. It was love at first sight when we saw each other. I was skinny, had bad legs and few teeth. She put a little bit of Shake It On topping on my food every night and I finally became the man I used to be. I enjoyed chasing our goat, June, around the ranch and taking dips in the river when I was not making new friends. RIP Cooper, we love you!
Hey ya’ll, my name is Sadie and my attitude is bigger than my entire body. I enjoy chasing reflections of lights around the ranch and chasing my brothers. I also like to howl at everybody when I am feeling sassy. I’m a tomboy during the day and the biggest princess at night. I enjoy all the love and attention I can get.
Hey friends my name is Lexi. I am the oldest of my siblings so I enjoy lounging around the house and eating big bowls of food topped with Shake It On dog food topping. I am sassy and do not like my brothers trying to mess with me.
Hi there, my name is Jake. Bailey took me home one day from a neighboring ranch and I gave my best puppy dog eyes to mom and dad and they decided to keep me forever. I enjoy rolling in the hay and swimming in the Walker river with my brothers and sisters. My mommy says I speak to her with my eyes and that I’m the best cuddler she’s ever seen!