Our recipes are created from the heart, with our ranch-raised meat products and your family’s quality taste in mind. Be sure to check back often for more hearty creations.
Sanchez Ranch Beef Brisket
By Cheryl Sanchez
- 1 Sanchez Ranch Beef Brisket
- 2 Tablespoon Chile Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoning Salt
- 1 Large can of Beef Broth
- Preheat Oven to 295◦F.
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl, and blend thoroughly.
- Apply dry rub to front and back surface of Sanchez Ranch Beef Brisket.
- Place brisket in a large tin pan.
- Pour beef broth over brisket (brisket should be submerged in broth).
- Cover tin pan with foil and place in oven.
- Cook brisket in oven for 10-12 hours.